This hotel is situated in the heart of Courchevel, just a short walk from the Loze ski lift and the luxury boutiques.
The hotel offers fourteen rooms and suites, with two luxury apartments, each with an exceptional level of comfort. Quality furnishings and fine decor combine with great service and modern comforts such as plasma screen TVs and Wi-Fi internet access to create the perfect holiday experience.
Each of the ten rooms offers an exceptional level of comfort, with exquisite eiderdowns, curtains and fine materials in warm colours, and bathrooms decorated with the typical good taste of a family home, including nickel-plated taps and terracotta floor tiles - perfect for when you step out of the bath. Filled with objects selected from across Europe, each room has its own story to tell.
The two junior suites, two superior suites, and each bedroom boast French-style ceilings and parquet flooring. Every detail expresses the refined art of living, ensuring guests feel completely at ease: sumptuous four-poster beds in the junior suites, beautiful books with precious bindings, their pages open, forgotten on the bedside table, surprised by the night, the peace of the mountain tops, and sleep.
Accessible via a lift or private outside entrance and ideal for holidays with family or friends, the two unique 300-square metre duplex apartments feature a ski room (dressing room for ski clothes and a boot dryer), private sauna and Jacuzzi, private kitchen, lounge (equipped with a plasma screen TV), four bathrooms, an impressive fireplace in the dining room, a bedroom on the third floor, and three others on the fourth floor, are available for the use of guests.
23 verified reviews by
There is a spa in the hotel boasting a tanning booth and a steam bath. They offer SkinCeuticals face and body treatments, aimed at preventing signs of premature aging, correcting visible signs of age, and protecting healthy skin from the harmful effects of UV radiation.
The hotel has a bar and lounge, popular for après-ski. People gather here to enjoy afternoon tea or a drink.
- "Just back from a three night stay at Le Saint-Joseph hotel in Courchevel 1850 on a bed and breakfast basis. Perfectly located next to the piste and the staff couldn't do enough for us. Our rooms were out of this world. Huge beds - sitting area, mini bar, 2 tv's, WiFi, huge bathroom with shower as well. We will definitely return. Thank you everyone at Le Saint Joseph we had an amazing memorable time." - Trip Advisor
- "It was the second time we were staying at Le Saint Joseph for a week with two kids, and we booked two ensuite rooms with large bathrooms. The service is absolutely perfect, everyone always happy to help you for any kind of request. I can testify that kids are very welcome, and kids will love the breakfast buffet" - Trip Advisor
- "This is a lovely hotel in a great location in the centre of 1850, 1 min walk from the lifts. The rooms are lovely - big for a ski resort, and beautifully furnished. The food is the best in Courchevel in my view. The bar is also wonderful." - Trip Advisor
Check-in Time: From 15:00 to 22:00
Check-out Time: From 07:00 to 12:00 noon
All children are welcome. Children under 2 years stays free of charge.
- Children welcome
- Family rooms
- Beauty Treatments
- Hammam / Steam-room
- Hot-Tub / Jacuzzi
- Massage / Relaxation
- WiFi / Internet
- Drinks bar
- Safe / Secure box
- Public car-park (covered)
- Disabled access
- Lift / Elevator
- Pets welcome
- Mountain views
- Car hire
- Day Trips
- Lift Passes
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Rue Park City