At the foot of Courchevel, Le Praz is an authentic French Alpine village filled with beautiful traditional wooden chalets making in a ‘chocolate box’ location.
For now, Le Praz has stayed comparatively untouched by all the glitz and glamour that has come to Courchevel in recent years. It operates much more like a local community than a resort. It has a strong permanent population and, consequently, the village is less affected by tourist seasons. As a result, accommodation and local amenities continue to be reasonably priced giving everyone access to the fantastic ski area that is The Three Valleys.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer