At the foot of Courchevel, Le Praz is an authentic French Alpine village filled with beautiful traditional wooden chalets making in a ‘chocolate box’ location. Situated at 1300 metres, it is easily accessible throughout the winter months but still has plenty of snow to keep even the keenest snowsports enthusiast satisfied.
For now, Le Praz has stayed comparatively untouched by all the glitz and glamour that has come to Courchevel in recent years. It operates much more like a local community than a resort. It has a strong permanent population and, consequently, the village is less affected by tourist seasons. As a result, accommodation and local amenities continue to be reasonably priced giving everyone access to the fantastic ski area that is The Three Valleys.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer