Courchevel stands at approximately 1,747m and is the highest part of the resort. This picturesque hamlet is renowned for being the height of luxury during the winter ski season with its extensive list of five-star hotels and vast ski area. With its efficient access via its own private airport the resort is where the rich and famous choose to holiday, so don’t be surprised if you are sharing a ski lift or a bubble car with someone you recognise.
Catering to its wealthy clientele, the village has a wide variety of shops, a number of which are luxurious brands. So even though you are in a remote peaceful setting, you should be able to find everything you need here, from the latest gadgets to the newest fashions.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Courchevel
- Sunshine for the first week of 2020 in Courchevel