Moriond has a relaxed atmosphere in comparison to Courchevel’s exclusive one. It is where a large number of the British Chalet companies are based as well as seasonaires. This village is a good alternative to Courchevel and therefore has been expanding at a rapid rate with new hotels and chalets being built on a regular basis.
The centre of Moriond village is based along the main road linking Courchevel Village with Courchevel. This is where you will find the majority of shops, bars and restaurants. It is also where the bus stops are linking La Praz / La Tania all the way up to Courchevel. As a high proportion of the accommodation is the village is self-catering, there is a large Spa supermarket situated just off the main road towards the lift stations on the Rue du Marquis. This is where you can get your hands on all your favourite English treats including Cheddar Cheese and Marmite.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Courchevel
- Sunshine for the first week of 2020 in Courchevel