The main draw for people coming to Courchevel in winter is, of course, skiing and snowboarding in the vast Courchevel & The 3 Valleys area, with 650 km of pistes spread across three different ski valleys in France. However, there’s a whole host of other activities to do in Courchevel in the summer as well as in the winter. So, whether you're just looking for something to do when the lifts close or you simply don't ski, we promise you you'll have no time to get bored here!
What to do in Courchevel?
Courchevel is an outdoor activities paradise. The Alpine villages and their surrounding mountains offer hundreds of things to do for every ability and every age. Some activities are perfect for solo travellers while others are more suited to romantic couples. Families and groups will also find a wide range of things to do in Courchevel. From relaxing to full on adrenaline, from child friendly to adults only, from outdoor fun to indoor bad weather activities, there is something for everyone in Courchevel.
- Top things to do in Courchevel
- Climbing in Courchevel
- Culture & guided tours in Courchevel
- Cycling & mountain biking in Courchevel
- Fishing in Courchevel
- Fitness & swimming in Courchevel
- Flying in Courchevel
- Golf in Courchevel
- Horse riding in Courchevel
- Indoor activities in Courchevel
- Skiing & snowboarding in Courchevel
- Snow & ice activities in Courchevel
- Spas & massages in Courchevel
- Tennis & racket sports in Courchevel
- Theme parks, waterparks & aquariums in Courchevel
- Walking, hiking & running in Courchevel
- Watersports in Courchevel