You've made up your mind – you want to come to Courchevel on your next ski holiday. As you start researching your trip, you find out that there’s more than one town in the area and that they all offer a great selection of chalets, apartments and hotels. Accommodation is one of the biggest expenses when booking a trip so you want to make sure that you’ve chosen where you’re going to stay carefully. Worry not, we’re here to help!
With a global reputation for luxury and world-class skiing, Courchevel definitely targets the top end of the ski holiday market. Its charming towns and easy access to the Three Valleys, the largest joined ski area in the world, have made it a favourite among the rich and famous. But this resort isn't only for the super-wealthy, there are affordable options here as well.
There are five towns and villages that come under the umbrella of the brand ‘Courchevel’, all of which are linked to the pistes thanks to an extensive network of ski and summer lifts. Located at different altitudes, you'll find Courchevel Le Praz, Courchevel Village, Courchevel Moriond, Courchevel and, a bit further out the valley, La Tania.
- 5 things to consider before deciding where to stay in Courchevel
- Courchevel (1850): Glamorous, exclusive & quite expensive
- Courchevel Moriond (1650): Lower in altitude and in budget
- Courchevel Village (1550): Traditional family skiing in a quiet Alpine village
- Courchevel Le Praz (1300): Alpine Village populated year-round
- La Tania: Purpose-built resort between Courchevel & Meribel
- Luxury hot spots in Courchevel
- Romantic corners in Courchevel
- Group accommodation in Courchevel
- Family-friendly areas in Courchevel
- Cheap accommodation in Courchevel
- Ski-in & ski-out accommodation in Courchevel
- Camping & glamping in Courchevel
- More inspiration...