On the left side of 1850, next to the Altiport, this restaurant has grown from a small self service establishment to a large and fantastically re-furbished restaurant & hotel.
Le Pilatus has been running for over 15 years now and is a popular lunch stop and a perfect for those in search of some authentic mountain charm. It has been decorated throughout in a traditional French Savoyard style using plenty of wooden fixtures and furnishings.
The menu includes local specialities such as tartiflette and fondue as well as plenty of good quality meat dishes including duck and lamb. The approximate cost of a meal for two is €70 including wine.
Open daily 09:00 - 17:00
- Pedestrian access
- Ski to door
- Meeting Spaces
- Rue de l'Altiport
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer