On the left side of 1850, next to the Altiport, this restaurant has grown from a small self service establishment to a large and fantastically re-furbished restaurant & hotel.
Le Pilatus has been running for over 15 years now and is a popular lunch stop and a perfect for those in search of some authentic mountain charm. It has been decorated throughout in a traditional French Savoyard style using plenty of wooden fixtures and furnishings.
The menu includes local specialities such as tartiflette and fondue as well as plenty of good quality meat dishes including duck and lamb. The approximate cost of a meal for two is €70 including wine.
Open daily 09:00 - 17:00
- Meeting Spaces
- Pedestrian access
- Ski to door
- Open Seasons
- Rue de l'Altiport
More Courchevel Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Courchevel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Courchevel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019