On the left side of 1850, next to the Altiport, this restaurant has grown from a small self service establishment to a large and fantastically re-furbished restaurant & hotel.
Le Pilatus has been running for over 15 years now and is a popular lunch stop and a perfect for those in search of some authentic mountain charm. It has been decorated throughout in a traditional French Savoyard style using plenty of wooden fixtures and furnishings.
The menu includes local specialities such as tartiflette and fondue as well as plenty of good quality meat dishes including duck and lamb. The approximate cost of a meal for two is €70 including wine.
Open daily 09:00 - 17:00
- Meeting Spaces
- Pedestrian access
- Ski to door
- Open Seasons
- Rue de l'Altiport
More Courchevel Insights...
- Excellent piste conditions in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Snow on the forecast in Courchevel
- Sunny skiing in Courchevel
- Sunshine for the first week of 2020 in Courchevel
- Happy New Year from Courchevel!