A small, family-friendly hotel providing comfortable, affordable accommodation
The hotel has 27 rooms that sleep between one and three people. All rooms have large windows providing a light and airy atmosphere along with a balcony. Standard rooms are simple and comfortable and include a private bathroom and WC, television and telephone.
Superior rooms were renovated in 2014 and offer an even greater level of comfort and chic-boutique style, along with Nespresso coffee machines and en-suites with a waterfall showers.
The hotel welcomes families with smaller children, cribs and extra beds are available on request.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Pool table
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Ski / Boot room
- Kitchen / Laundry
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Paid Parking
- No disabled access
- Booking Assistance
- Lift Passes
- Ski / Snowboard Hire
- Ski / Snowboard Lessons
- Rue Des Tovets
More Courchevel Insights...
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020