The January blues are over and February is just around the corner. It's the shortest month of the year so make sure you make the most of what Courchevel has to offer in this busy month.
Despite it being French and British school holidays, there's plenty of tips to avoid the busy periods and enjoy your time in the mountains. Here's our guide to making the most of your time in the Three Valleys this month.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel