The winter season is really in full flow now and the pistes are ready for UK and French school holidays. Therefore there are lots of fun events planned for February that are suitable for all the family.
February is often the best time for skiing in Courchevel as January snowfall has improved the pistes, and there is even chance of some quality off piste skiing.
More Courchevel Insights...
- What's new in Courchevel winter 2019/20
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Courchevel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Courchevel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019