The January blues are over and February is just around the corner. It's the shortest month of the year so make sure you make the most of what Courchevel has to offer in this busy month.
Despite it being French and British school holidays, there's plenty of tips to avoid the busy periods and enjoy your time in the mountains. Here's our guide to making the most of your time in the Three Valleys this month.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow on its way to Courchevel
- Changeable weather in Courchevel this week
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Courchevel
- Powder skiing in Courchevel