It's almost December, which means the start of another winter season in the beautiful Courchevel resort with lots of snow and fun times look forward to. This is a wonderful month to visit with nail-biting sporting events, family-friendly activities and parties galore.
If you're visiting Courchevel in December, you're in for a treat! Read on to learn about snow conditions, weather forecasts and the most exciting events planned this month.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel