The end of the 2019 season is almost upon us with April bringing in Spring events that are will get your heart pumping. Sporting events are aplenty but there is also family friendly activities that are suitable for everyone.
Late snowfall in March means the pistes are still perfect for Spring skiing and hopefully some Easter sunshine will mean outdoor après ski parties in each of the villages of Courchevel.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Courchevel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Courchevel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019