Not only is Courchevel a fantastic resort for snowboarding and skiing, there is so much for non-skiers to do too.
Whether you're a grandparent looking after the little ones or just visiting the resort without your skis, there is still a huge variety of activities to keep you busy. From sampling local Savoyard restaurants to racing down the luge tracks, you won't be left bored.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer