It's been snowing on and off all week in Courchevel. We had a big dump on Monday and regular top-ups every night after that.
Temperatures have stayed cold so the powder has remained fluffy and fresh. We may even get some more snow over the weekend and temperatures will remain low. Then, it's probably back to blue skies, perfect to enjoy the heaps of snow.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer