It's been snowing on and off all week in Courchevel. We had a big dump on Monday and regular top-ups every night after that.
Temperatures have stayed cold so the powder has remained fluffy and fresh. We may even get some more snow over the weekend and temperatures will remain low. Then, it's probably back to blue skies, perfect to enjoy the heaps of snow.
More Courchevel Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Courchevel
- The snowiest week of the season in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th March 2020