Courchevel has enjoyed a very sunny, mild week. Despite the lack of fresh snow, conditions on the slopes are surprisingly good and the pistes are quiet.
However, there's more snow on the horizon with around 10-20cm of the fresh stuff forecasted this weekend. Next week will see temperatures drop, which will help keep the powder nice and fresh.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Four seasons in one week in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow on its way to Courchevel
- Changeable weather in Courchevel this week
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Courchevel