The Courchevel lifts will welcome the first skiers and snowboarders on Saturday, December 7th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month and the Three Valleys slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Snow depths reach well over 80cm at 3000m, with around 30cm of snow down in the town centre. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Sunday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Courchevel? Roll on winter!
More Courchevel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel