The Courchevel lifts will welcome the first skiers and snowboarders on Saturday, December 7th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month and the Three Valleys slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Snow depths reach well over 80cm at 3000m, with around 30cm of snow down in the town centre. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Sunday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Courchevel? Roll on winter!
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Unforgettable start of the Courchevel 2019/20 ski season
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 9th December 2019
- Pre-season update from a snowy Courchevel
- Great pre-season snow conditions in Courchevel
- Courchevel in December 2019 – What weather to expect & what to do