The Courchevel lifts will welcome the first skiers and snowboarders on Saturday, December 7th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month and the Three Valleys slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Snow depths reach well over 80cm at 3000m, with around 30cm of snow down in the town centre. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Sunday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Courchevel? Roll on winter!
More Courchevel Insights...
- Excellent piste conditions in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Snow on the forecast in Courchevel
- Sunny skiing in Courchevel
- Sunshine for the first week of 2020 in Courchevel
- Happy New Year from Courchevel!