Changeable is the word that best describes the weather we've had in the Alps in February so far.
Sunny, spring-like days with almost warm temperatures have been followed by wintery snowstorms and we've even had some rain. Conditions on the pistes are really nice, mainly thanks to the huge dumps of snow we had at the beginning of the season and the regular top-ups of snow throughout February.
The sun will be shining until the end of the week.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer