La Sivolière is a 5-star hotel located in the heart of Courchevel right next to the Dou du Midi piste. Its ideal location allows you to ski in and out to access the hotel or one of its two eateries. It boasts two beautiful restaurants managed by chef Bilal Amrani who has been there for six years.
The aptly named Dou du Midi is a bistro restaurant that serves lunches such as soups, snacks and desserts. There is also a cosy bar that has exquisite cocktails as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks on its menu. Their evening restaurant, Le 1850 Be Organic, has been awarded one plate and three red forks by the Michelin guide. This special restaurant is where I dined.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Four seasons in one week in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow on its way to Courchevel
- Changeable weather in Courchevel this week
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Courchevel