You’ve survived Christmas and New Year, and now you’re coming to Courchevel for your ski holiday. January is one of the best months to visit as there is snow galore and lots going on around the resort.
Conditions are great on the slopes but, if you want some time off from the pistes, check out this what’s on guide for January.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer