You’ve survived Christmas and New Year, and now you’re coming to Courchevel for your ski holiday. January is one of the best months to visit as there is snow galore and lots going on around the resort.
Conditions are great on the slopes but, if you want some time off from the pistes, check out this what’s on guide for January.
More Courchevel Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Courchevel
- The snowiest week of the season in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th March 2020