You’ve survived Christmas and New Year, and now you’re coming to Courchevel for your ski holiday. January is one of the best months to visit as there is snow galore and lots going on around the resort.
Conditions are great on the slopes but, if you want some time off from the pistes, check out this what’s on guide for January.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel