Courchevel received a huge dump of snow this week, starting on Tuesday night and continuing all the way into Thursday.
There's been well over 50cm of fresh snow on the slopes of Courchevel making Friday probably the best day of 2020 so far in the Three Valleys. The forecast suggests that even more fresh snow is coming with over 50cm on Sunday night and then regular top-ups throughout next week, which will be mainly cloudy. Temperatures will remain cold.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer