Conditions are great for the first ski day of the season in Courchevel 1850, on Saturday, December 7th. There's loads of snow and plenty of new lifts and runs to keep everyone entertained.
Eliot is back, reporting from Courchevel Le Praz (1300m) to show you all that's new in resort and on the mountains, and to let you know what conditions are like for the start of the season.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Excellent piste conditions in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Snow on the forecast in Courchevel
- Sunny skiing in Courchevel
- Sunshine for the first week of 2020 in Courchevel
- Happy New Year from Courchevel!