We had a huge dump of snow over the weekend before Christmas in Courchevel and then, the sun shone on the 25th for a beautiful bluebird powder day.
More snow arrived on the 27th, refreshing the pistes for what will be an awesome New Year's week of skiing in the Three Valleys. Temperatures will rise and the sun will shine, perfect for those visiting us in the next few days.
Happy start of 2020!
More Courchevel Insights...
- Excellent piste conditions in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Snow on the forecast in Courchevel
- Sunny skiing in Courchevel
- Sunshine for the first week of 2020 in Courchevel
- Happy New Year from Courchevel!