We had a huge dump of snow over the weekend before Christmas in Courchevel and then, the sun shone on the 25th for a beautiful bluebird powder day.
More snow arrived on the 27th, refreshing the pistes for what will be an awesome New Year's week of skiing in the Three Valleys. Temperatures will rise and the sun will shine, perfect for those visiting us in the next few days.
Happy start of 2020!
More Courchevel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel