An on-piste restaurant above 1650.
Run by the long term owner, Christophe Gormier, it’s so accessible by skiers & non-skiers alike that, even with 300 seats, by 10:00 every day (and I really do mean every day of the season), it’s fully booked.
Plat du Jour is around €26 and they also do omelettes, great salads, steaks & Savoyard dishes. They even have a snack menu with sandwiches and paninis for a quick bite on the terrace.
Also open in summer, it has such a beautiful setting and great food, with excellent views and log fires it isn't hard to see what this restaurant is so popular.
- Pedestrian access
- Top of the Arondiaz Gondola
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer