An on-piste restaurant above 1650. Right outside the top of the Ariondaz bubble, this place is an institution in Courchevel.
Run by the long term owner, Christophe Gormier, it’s so accessible by skiers & non-skiers alike that, even with 300 seats, by 10:00 every day (and I really do mean every day of the season), it’s fully booked.
Plat du Jour is around €26 and they also do omelettes, great salads, steaks & Savoyard dishes. They even have a snack menu with sandwiches and paninis for a quick bite on the terrace.
Also open in summer, it has such a beautiful setting and great food, with excellent views and log fires it isn't hard to see what this restaurant is so popular.
- Pedestrian access
- Open Seasons
- Top of the Arondiaz Gondola
More Courchevel Insights...
- Pre-season update from a snowy Courchevel
- Great pre-season snow conditions in Courchevel
- Courchevel in December 2019 – What weather to expect & what to do
- What's new in Courchevel winter 2019/20
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019