Courchevel is a really special place to be in around the festive period as you can really feel a buzz of excitement on the slopes, especially when dusk falls and the lights start to twinkle around the resort.
Skiing on Christmas Day is a great experience as everyone is in a jolly mood and you may even spot Father Christmas and his elves on the piste. There is a magical feeling with loads of festive vibes for what has been dubbed ‘A Magical Christmas Week’ by Courchevel Tourism.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Excellent piste conditions in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Snow on the forecast in Courchevel
- Sunny skiing in Courchevel
- Sunshine for the first week of 2020 in Courchevel
- Happy New Year from Courchevel!