Courchevel is a really special place to be in around the festive period as you can really feel a buzz of excitement on the slopes, especially when dusk falls and the lights start to twinkle around the resort.
Skiing on Christmas Day is a great experience as everyone is in a jolly mood and you may even spot Father Christmas and his elves on the piste. There is a magical feeling with loads of festive vibes for what has been dubbed ‘A Magical Christmas Week’ by Courchevel Tourism.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020