Courchevel is a really special place to be in around the festive period as you can really feel a buzz of excitement on the slopes, especially when dusk falls and the lights start to twinkle around the resort.
Skiing on Christmas Day is a great experience as everyone is in a jolly mood and you may even spot Father Christmas and his elves on the piste. There is a magical feeling with loads of festive vibes for what has been dubbed ‘A Magical Christmas Week’ by Courchevel Tourism.
More Courchevel Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Courchevel
- The snowiest week of the season in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th March 2020