See 2019 out in style and enter 2020 with a festive bang. Courchevel invites you to its Festive New Year event from 29th to 31st December.
These three days of festivities throughout the different Courchevel villages will offer a number of surprises and entertainments combining theatre, music, dance and fireworks. Whether with family or with friends, you're sure to enjoy a memorable end to the year.
The programme is:
Sunday 29th December:
14:00: Snowfront Courchevel 1850
16:30: Festivities in the streets of Courchevel 1650
Monday 30th December:
14:00: Snowfront Courchevel 1550
16:30: Festivities in the streets of Courchevel 1300
Tuesday 31st December - Courchevel 1850:
22:30: Concert by the 80's new wave band Kiz
00:30: DJ set by FreDJ
Tuesday 31st December - Courchevel La Tania:
23:00: Music & DJ set
All of these events are free of charge.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel