The Christmas presents have been unwrapped, the turkey is in the oven and the champagne is chilling in the fridge, so it's time to wish you all a very merry Christmas from the whole team here at SeeCourchevel.com!
Don't forget to check on our events calendar to see what's going on over the holiday period in Courchevel.
Meanwhile, we're off for a Christmas day ski!
More Courchevel Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Courchevel
- The snowiest week of the season in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th March 2020