The Christmas presents have been unwrapped, the turkey is in the oven and the champagne is chilling in the fridge, so it's time to wish you all a very merry Christmas from the whole team here at SeeCourchevel.com!
Don't forget to check on our events calendar to see what's going on over the holiday period in Courchevel.
Meanwhile, we're off for a Christmas day ski!
More Courchevel Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Courchevel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Courchevel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019