Following on from last month’s article on new clothing for this spring, here’s a look at some new footwear and equipment that’s hitting the market this season.
In a similar way to new clothing lines, the footwear and equipment that brands focus on the for the spring and summer seasons tend to be lightweight and versatile products, often with bright colours and strong visual appeal. Here are a few products that have caught my eye.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Courchevel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Courchevel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019