Many of us will either be heading out for our regular ski or snowboard holiday in the next few weeks, or perhaps be spending the season in a resort. It’s always a bit of a conundrum how much stuff to take along on a trip for the evenings.
Too much extra clothing and gear can feel like overkill, but wandering around with freezing cold wet feet all week isn’t too appealing either. Here are a few suggestions for items of clothing and footwear that work great for apres ski, along with general everyday winter living too.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel