Many of us will either be heading out for our regular ski or snowboard holiday in the next few weeks, or perhaps be spending the season in a resort. It’s always a bit of a conundrum how much stuff to take along on a trip for the evenings.
Too much extra clothing and gear can feel like overkill, but wandering around with freezing cold wet feet all week isn’t too appealing either. Here are a few suggestions for items of clothing and footwear that work great for apres ski, along with general everyday winter living too.
More Courchevel Insights...
- What's new in Courchevel winter 2019/20
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Courchevel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Courchevel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019