Despite pizza being a part of classic Italian cuisine, did you know that it is consumed more in France than in Italy? The French love their pizzas and apparently, they are the third highest pizza consumers in Europe behind Germany and the UK!
There is a plethora of pizza restaurants when it comes to eating out in Courchevel. Pizzas are a great meal to have whilst you’re out on the slopes as it’s filling, packed full of carbs and super tasty toppings that are dripping in cheese. I have picked the best places to eat this Italian speciality in the Courchevel valley.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer