The Courchevel Triathlon begins with a 750 metre swim in the Bozel lake, which includes an Australian exit of the two loops.
Then onto a 17km cycle with 1000 m vertical climb to reach Courchevel 1850. Then finishing with 6.3 km run around resort.
More details and registration via the website above.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Unforgettable start of the Courchevel 2019/20 ski season
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 9th December 2019
- Pre-season update from a snowy Courchevel
- Great pre-season snow conditions in Courchevel
- Courchevel in December 2019 – What weather to expect & what to do
- What's new in Courchevel winter 2019/20