A triathlon with a difference - cycling, trail running and rowing make up the three disciplines in this event.
The Courchevel Triathlon begins with 3500m of rowing on an ergometer in the local gym. Then onto a 12.2km cycle with 750 m vertical climb to reach Courchevel Altiport and finishing with a 9.8km run around resort.
More details and registration via the website above.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020