Stages 17 and 18 of the 2020 Tour de France will have Meribel as the finish and starting point respectively.
Stage 17, on September 16th, will begin in Grenoble and finish in Meribel after going through the gruelling Col de la Loze. The next day, on September 17th, riders will begin in Meribel and finish in La Roche sur Foron.
See more details and maps via the Tour de France website, linked above.
Dates for this event
More Courchevel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel