Stages 17 and 18 of the 2020 Tour de France will have Meribel as the finish and starting point respectively.
Stage 17, on July 15th, will begin in Grenoble and finish in Meribel after going through the gruelling Col de la Loze. The next day, on July 16th, riders will begin in Meribel and finish in La Roche sur Foron.
See more details and maps via the Tour de France website, linked above.
Dates for this event
More Courchevel Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Courchevel
- The snowiest week of the season in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th March 2020