Each year at the end of July, locals and holiday makers meet for La Fête de la Madelon.
A village fair by the lakeside in Le Praz village to celebrate summer and revive old traditions. With a local craft market, a funfair and many other activities, including lots of Savoyard food!
A family event with surprises for the children and an animal park by the lake. and on Saturday evening, from 22:00, a DJ Patrick Deglise will select the best tunes for the traditional dance.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Courchevel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Courchevel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019