Taking place in July it partakes in the atmosphere, the excitement, the craze, the passion present on the roads of the Tour de France.
L'Etape du Tour, established in 1993 to allow amateur cyclists to test their legs on the route of one of the mountain stages in the Tour de France, has become the reference race for cyclosportive riders from all over the world. Over 50 different nationalities are represented in the field. Riders come from faraway countries, all of them burning with the same passion for the Tour de France and the legendary French mountains.
In July 2019 the route will leave Albertville > Val Thorens - 135km.
More info and registration via the website link above.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Courchevel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Courchevel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019