Totally awe-inspiring, this is one of our favourite shots, with the spikey rock formations of the peaks, the infamous couloirs on the right (use our cam to check the conditions after a fresh dump of snow!) and the main piste down to resort.
Thanks to the Soucoupe restaurant for their help hosting this webcam.
The high altitude of this camera means that it can become obstructed by snow and cloud some of the time. If this is the case then please do check back later, as the view is superb.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer