Located at the top of La Loze, this romantically rustic restaurant serves up quality cuisine with meats cooked on the open fire.
With great views over the mountain ranges and with easy access from the slopes, this is a great location for a lunch stop. Serving a variety of starters, fresh grilled meats, good wines and quality champagne, this is a treat for sure!
Open every day in the winter season from 09:00 to 19:00.
- Pedestrian access
- Ski to door
- Near la Loze Draglift
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer