A view of the Courchevel valley from our webcam situated at 2300m on the ridge over to La Tania and Meribel. In the bottom of the valley on the left you can see down onto Courchevel 1850, with views of the pistes, Le Jardin Alpin, Courchevel's Altiport and to the right La Saulire, its cable car and the infamous Courchevel coulouirs.
Thanks to the Soucoupe restaurant for their help hosting this webcam.
The high altitude of this camera means that it can become obstructed by snow and cloud some of the time. If this is the case then please do check back later, as the view is superb.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- The freshest snow report from Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Four seasons in one week in Courchevel
- Changeable weather in Courchevel this week
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020