A view of the Courchevel valley from our webcam situated at 2300m on the ridge over to La Tania and Meribel. In the bottom of the valley on the left you can see down onto Courchevel 1850, with views of the pistes, Le Jardin Alpin, Courchevel's Altiport and to the right La Saulire, its cable car and the infamous Courchevel coulouirs.
Thanks to the Soucoupe restaurant for their help hosting this webcam.
The high altitude of this camera means that it can become obstructed by snow and cloud some of the time. If this is the case then please do check back later, as the view is superb.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020