Chabe Courchevel is a well known luxury transfer and taxi service operating in the French Alps.
The company has an extensive knowledge of the ski-resorts and will be able to get you safely to your destination in the most challenging conditions.
When using their luxury service, all their vehicles are equipped with DVD players, leather interiors, daily press, magazines and refreshments. The company offer a wide ranges of vehicles including 4x4s from car makers such as Mecedes and Land Rover.
For their airport / resort transfers they pick up from Geneva, Grenoble, Lyon or Chambery as well as the train stations Moutiers, Chambery and Bourg St Maurice.
Apres ski taxis around the resort to restaurants and famous venues are also available.
If you are travelling with young children, baby seats can be provided upon request.
For further details and a quote, visit the website or contact them directly using the enquiry link on this page
- Airports / Stations
- Bourg St Maurice Train Station
- Chambery Airport
- Chambery Train Station
- Geneva Airport
- Grenoble Airport
- Lyon Airport
- Moutiers Train Station
- Transport Services
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Airport transportation
- Chauffeur / Driver
- Luxury / VIP Service
- Booking Assistance
- La Petite Val, Courchevel 1850, 73180 Saint Bon, France
- Open Hours
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer