There's little change in the weather from what Eliot reported last week. The skies are still blue and the sun keeps on shining in the Three Valleys.
The snow is in surprisingly good condition despite the lack of fresh snow, which is surely thanks to the fantastic snow groomers we have in Courchevel. However, there are some hard patches here and there, which soften up as the sun warms the pistes.
Next, we week will see even more sunshine.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Four seasons in one week in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow on its way to Courchevel
- Changeable weather in Courchevel this week
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Courchevel