There's little change in the weather from what Eliot reported last week. The skies are still blue and the sun keeps on shining in the Three Valleys.
The snow is in surprisingly good condition despite the lack of fresh snow, which is surely thanks to the fantastic snow groomers we have in Courchevel. However, there are some hard patches here and there, which soften up as the sun warms the pistes.
Next, we week will see even more sunshine.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Excellent piste conditions in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Snow on the forecast in Courchevel
- Sunny skiing in Courchevel
- Sunshine for the first week of 2020 in Courchevel
- Happy New Year from Courchevel!