There's little change in the weather from what Eliot reported last week. The skies are still blue and the sun keeps on shining in the Three Valleys.
The snow is in surprisingly good condition despite the lack of fresh snow, which is surely thanks to the fantastic snow groomers we have in Courchevel. However, there are some hard patches here and there, which soften up as the sun warms the pistes.
Next, we week will see even more sunshine.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020