The Courchevel Valley has experienced four seasons in one week. From sunshine to heavy snow, high winds and even some rain.
Tuesday saw a huge dump of snow cover the piste and off-piste in a white, fluffy blanket, although the winds were strong and drifted the snow quite a bit.
This weekend, the sun will shine with the snow returning at the beginning of next week.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Four seasons in one week in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow on its way to Courchevel
- Changeable weather in Courchevel this week
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Courchevel