The Courchevel Valley has experienced four seasons in one week. From sunshine to heavy snow, high winds and even some rain.
Tuesday saw a huge dump of snow cover the piste and off-piste in a white, fluffy blanket, although the winds were strong and drifted the snow quite a bit.
This weekend, the sun will shine with the snow returning at the beginning of next week.
More Courchevel Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Courchevel
- The snowiest week of the season in Courchevel
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th March 2020