Are you looking for the best ski and snowboard schools in Courchevel? Wondering whether to book group or private ski lessons? Which ski or snowboard level you are at? At what age children can join a ski school? Or how much are ski lessons in the Three Valleys? To find the answers to these questions and more, read on.
Whether you’re a complete beginner or a seasoned pro skier, ski lessons are an essential part of any winter holiday. However, there are lots of options when booking a ski school, from choosing the type of lesson to understanding the different ski and snowboard levels, selecting a ski area and even knowing what to bring to your first ski or snowboard lesson in Courchevel. We’re here to help you make the best choices so that you can fully enjoy your holiday in our beautiful ski area.
- Why book snowboard & ski lessons?
- What types of ski & snowboard lessons are there?
- Should I book group or private ski lessons?
- How much are ski & snowboard lessons in Courchevel?
- Which snowboard or ski level am I at?
- At what age can children join a ski school?
- Where are the ski school meeting points in Courchevel?
- What is Courchevel like for beginners skiers or snowboarders?
- Are there beginner ski passes in Courchevel?
- What should I wear the first time skiing in Courchevel?
- Skiing & snowboarding tips