Traditional Savoyard restaurant serving a range of pizzas too. Located in 1650, Pascal and his friendly team will serve you your meal with a smile and with large portions and great food you are sure to walk away feeling full and satisfied.
We hear the Cepes Fondue, steaks and pasta are particularly great. They also offer typical Savoyard dishes and wood oven pizzas. Read our review here.
Open Monday to Sunday, 11:00 to 23:45.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- Rue du Marquis
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Courchevel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Courchevel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019