Cited as one of the top 10 mountain restaurants in the world by The Telegraph, this restaurant is a must-visit while you're in Courchevel.
It may be pricey but that's Courchevel 1850 for you and from the comfort of the large sunny terrace you can sit back and watch the millionaires rock up to the nearby Altiport in their private jets while you take your pick from a fresh seafood platter.
If fish isn't your thing they also serve a good selection of salads, pasta dishes, omelettes, grilled meats and roasted chicken.
There is also a "Wild burger" menu offering starters, cocktails, snacks, pizzas and, of course, burgers.
Open daily for lunch and dinner, reservation recommended.
- Meeting Spaces
- Piste des Suisses
More Courchevel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel