Cited as one of the top 10 mountain restaurants in the world by The Telegraph, this restaurant is a must-visit while you're in Courchevel.
It may be pricey but that's Courchevel 1850 for you and from the comfort of the large sunny terrace you can sit back and watch the millionaires rock up to the nearby Altiport in their private jets while you take your pick from a fresh seafood platter.
If fish isn't your thing they also serve a good selection of salads, pasta dishes, omelettes, grilled meats and roasted chicken.
There is also a "Wild burger" menu offering starters, cocktails, snacks, pizzas and, of course, burgers.
Open daily for lunch and dinner, reservation recommended.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- Piste des Suisses
More Courchevel Insights...
- Pre-season update from a snowy Courchevel
- Great pre-season snow conditions in Courchevel
- Courchevel in December 2019 – What weather to expect & what to do
- What's new in Courchevel winter 2019/20
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019