A new dedicated cycling track connecting Courchevel and Meribel will soon be open for business for the summer season.
Completed during the summer and autumn of 2018, the track climbs through the Col de la Loze at 2300m altitude, making it the third highest pass in Savoy, and will be a dual purpose cycling and running track. The path is currently being cleared of snow in preparation for the Contre-La-Montre Eiffage du Col de la Loze event, and its official opening on May 12th.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Snow on the forecast in Courchevel
- Sunny skiing in Courchevel
- Sunshine for the first week of 2020 in Courchevel
- Happy New Year from Courchevel!
- Courchevel in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do