A new dedicated cycling track connecting Courchevel and Meribel will soon be open for business for the summer season.
Completed during the summer and autumn of 2018, the track climbs through the Col de la Loze at 2300m altitude, making it the third highest pass in Savoy, and will be a dual purpose cycling and running track. The path is currently being cleared of snow in preparation for the Contre-La-Montre Eiffage du Col de la Loze event, and its official opening on May 12th.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel