The largest waterpark in Europe is now also home to a brand new Stars'n'Bars restaurant straight from the south coast and the shores of the principality of Monaco.
Stars'n'Bars Monaco opened its doors in 1993 in the heart of Monte-Carlo and this new restaurant in Courchevel will also follow the same style and top class service that we have come to know and expect from our favourite American style diner.
Situated in the Aquamotion Centre in Moriond 1650 the restaurant will be committed to offering healthy dishes, prepared in-house, with vegan and organic options, but not forgetting your favourite dishes from the menu of Stars'n'Bars Monaco. As an added bonus the restaurant will also display the original Olympic bobsleigh used by Prince Albert II of Monaco in the Calgary Olympics in 1984. A smaller 'SNB GRILL' will also be in the building overlooking the Aquamotion Surf Wave.
Looks like the new place to be for apres ski in Courchevel!
More Courchevel Insights...
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020