Running is one of those activities where often less is more. Really, the only specialist item of equipment needed for running is a pair of shoes. It’s all about freedom – moving through the mountains as fast and light as possible is a real joy.
Although you may not need much equipment for mountain running, choosing the right gear can make a real difference. Here are a few of my favourite items for mountain and trail running right now.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Unforgettable start of the Courchevel 2019/20 ski season
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 9th December 2019
- Pre-season update from a snowy Courchevel
- Great pre-season snow conditions in Courchevel
- Courchevel in December 2019 – What weather to expect & what to do
- What's new in Courchevel winter 2019/20