Just announced - two more Courchevel restaurants have achieved Two Michelin stars this morning in the Michelin Guide 2017 awards.
A 3 star award was given to Le 1947 restaurant, also in Courchevel earlier today.
There are now 86 restaurants with 2 Michelin stars, 12 of which are new ones announced today. 503 restaurants have 1 Michelin star, 57 of which are new this year.
This map shows all the current holders of 1, 2 and 3 Michelin stars across France.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020