This fabulous restaurant, located at the foot of the slopes, boasts three Michelin stars. Chef Yannick Alléno offers a unique experience inspired by the surrounding mountains and Alpine flavours.
The interior has been carefully decorated by Sybille de Margerie, opening the kitchen to the dining room so that you can see the masters at work
Specialities include Modern tartiflette with black truffle and reblochon snow, Gnocchi with féra fish from the lake, black truffle and buttermilk, Scallop vapour with celeriac and caviar, or Chocolate fondant over a meringue mikado, seaweed biscuit and yuzu sherbet.
Find them at the luxurious Le Cheval Blanc Palace Hotel.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- Le Jardin Alpin
More Courchevel Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Courchevel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Courchevel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019