This fabulous restaurant, located at the foot of the slopes, boasts three Michelin stars. Chef Yannick Alléno offers a unique experience inspired by the surrounding mountains and Alpine flavours.
The interior has been carefully decorated by Sybille de Margerie, opening the kitchen to the dining room so that you can see the masters at work
Specialities include Modern tartiflette with black truffle and reblochon snow, Gnocchi with féra fish from the lake, black truffle and buttermilk, Scallop vapour with celeriac and caviar, or Chocolate fondant over a meringue mikado, seaweed biscuit and yuzu sherbet.
Find them at the luxurious Le Cheval Blanc Palace Hotel.
- Meeting Spaces
- Le Jardin Alpin
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer