Attracting some of the best female skiers from the French Ski Federation, this event will showcase some great downhill skills! And it takes place at night...
5 dates, 5 stages, 5 ski resorts in the Alps. This nighttime parallel slalom competition is an exceptional stage for talented female skiers and members of the women's French Alpine Ski Team.
The Courchevel event is the first leg in this year's tour, with subsequent stages taking place in Val d'Isere (11th Feb), Métabief (25th Feb), Morzine (3rd March) and Pra-Loup (14th March).
Come cheer for our female athletes in a festive and fun atmosphere. A great event to come and watch.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020