A triathlon with a difference - cycling, trail running and ski mountaineering make up the three disciplines in this event that has a 1880m altitude difference.
Amateurs and specialists alike are invited to take part in this mountain triathlon that can be entered solo or as a three-person relay team. Starting at Le Carrey (830m) and reaching the heights of La Saulire (2710m) the 25km route will take in spectacular scenery and challenging terrain.
The 3 stages of the race include a 13.9km bike ride, 6.3km trail run and 4.8km ski tour. Dynastar are the sponsors of this event and have offered prizes for the fastest solo and the fastest trios to finish. Prize money is also up for grabs for the fastest individuals in each stage.
Find out more and sign up on the Courchevel Sports Outdoor website linked above.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer