A triathlon with a difference - cycling, trail running and ski mountaineering make up the three disciplines in this event that has a 1880m altitude difference.
Amateurs and specialists alike are invited to take part in this mountain triathlon that can be entered solo or as a three-person relay team. Starting at Le Carrey (830m) and reaching the heights of La Saulire (2710m) the 25km route will take in spectacular scenery and challenging terrain.
The 3 stages of the race include a 13.9km bike ride, 6.3km trail run and 4.8km ski tour. Dynastar are the sponsors of this event and have offered prizes for the fastest solo and the fastest trios to finish. Prize money is also up for grabs for the fastest individuals in each stage.
Find out more and sign up on the Courchevel Sports Outdoor website linked above.
Dates for this event
More Courchevel Insights...
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Courchevel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring skiing in Courchevel
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Courchevel
- The snowiest week of the season in Courchevel