This traditional English pub is located right at the base of the slopes in the village of La Tania, less than 30m away from the Tourist Office.
Lively apres-ski hot spot with live music and themed nights, as well as live sports on their four large screens, drinks promotions and internet access. They also serve good-quality, simple food with sizeable portions at reasonable prices.
The menu features pub favourites and snacks like burgers, ribs, tandoori, chili, pasta dishes, salads, jacket potatoes, sandwiches and daily specials. On the drinks side, there's beer on tap, wine, hot drinks, sodas and more. Their Happy hour from 16:00 to 18:00 is particularly popular
Open every day during the winter from 10:00 to 01:30. Lunch served from noon to 14:30, dinner from 18:30 to 21:30. Snacks served in the afternoon.
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer