Situated right opposite the Tourist Office, this cosy little French wine bar is known for its friendly service and reasonable prices.
They propose a modest menu of well prepared simple food such as burgers, pizzas, raclette, fondue, pasta and a daily plat du jour. Their burgers are an absolute must to try and they also do a nice tapas menu.
There is a lovely terrace which is a real sun trap at lunchtime and it's also a popular spot for a quieter apres ski beer at the end of the day. With a range of beers on tap including Guinnes and Stella, you can choose to sit at the bar or relax on the comfy seating at the back. This is a great choice for a friendly and relaxed drink and a tasty bite to eat.
- Les Cascades 182 rue Sainte Blandine
More Courchevel Insights...
- Courchevel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Courchevel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Courchevel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Courchevel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer